Are you a new user to A Clean Cigarette and looking for a little more information? We understand. This guide will offer a few key tips for using your A Clean Cigarette brand e-cigarette successfully as well as some troubleshooting tips for when things just don’t seem to be going right. We are also including a “what to expect” section. If after taking a look at this you still have a question, feel free to leave me a comment below and I will do my best to get you answers!
What to expect in the first 7 to 15 Days of the switch.
• You may find that you cough more than usual for the first two weeks or so. Congrats at all that nasty tar working it’s way out of your body! That is not because you have started on an e-cigarette, it is because you are no longer smoking burning tobacco.
• You may experience a dry mouth and throat. Hydration is the key here! This is for two reasons. The first one is that the main ingredient in A Clean Cigarette is PG which can have a slight drying out effect, most people say water helps. The other reason is that without the tar from burning tobacco your mouth does not produce excessive amounts of phlegm and saliva to protect itself from all the toxins.
• You may find you smell better and taste more than before. This is NOT due to using A Clean Cigarette. It is due to you NOT using burning tobacco for your nicotine delivery!
• This product contains nicotine, nicotine is an addictive substance. You can expect a cleaner, higher quality method of delivery!
ACC TroubleShooting guide
Q. My cartridges do not last as long as they should.
A. There could be a few reasons for this.
• Stored in too warm of a location such as a car or a purse for too long. For long-term storage consider the refrigerator or another cool dark place. The nicotine fluid in one of our cartridges is design to have a low heat tolerance before it begins to evaporate. Heat is NOT the friend to the life of a cartridge.
• Batteries may need replacing. A poorly working battery can cause an A Clean Cigarette brand cartridge to “burn” out sooner than they should. Make sure to replace batteries every 6 to 8 Months to ensure cartridge lifespan quality.
• Incorrect “puffing” (Please stop into any A Clean Cigarette store for help with this.)
Q. My battery does not stay charged as long as it should.
A. Again there are a few reasons for this issue.
• The battery may need to be cleaned. If the connections are dirty they will not work well and could result in shorter battery life as well as undependable puff quality. We can help. Just bring it to any ACC Store and our team members will clean it for you FREE of charge. Please do not put metal or other abrasive materials into the charge end or your battery
• Your charger may need updating. Stop in and let us take a look at your charger. All A Clean Cigarette Chargers are guaranteed for 90 days. We suggest you upgrade charges at least once a year.
• The batteries age could effect charge life. Batteries need to be replaced every 6-8 months for best results.
Blogs you may find helpful
This Video May Help Too
I look forward to answering your questions!
Video Update: We are no longer using the email in the video but if you would like to reach me you can either leave a comment below or reach out to us on our Facebook page: HERE
Still, need help or have questions?