We really hope this list of electronic cigarette and vapor laws by country helps you. Before we start, here are a couple things to keep in mind. :
- This is a lot of work, I will start it now (12/12/17) but the information may not be 100% complete for a while yet.
- Countries that have laws by region or confusing issues will be on their own page. Just follow the links to get you there! Examples: China and Canada
- Laws change! With this in mind, I will try to keep the page as up to date as possible. BUT if you are traveling outside the country please do additional research on the country you are traveling too! Information is power!
- Countries change too!! Whether it happens due to war or just as a political move sometimes countries are renamed, split up into different smaller countries or totally swallowed up by a bigger neighboring country. A great example of a country splitting happened with Yugoslavia: As recently as the 1990’s, the original Yugoslavia separated into Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia, and Slovenia. Additional Fun Fact for the day: 34 new countries have been created since 1990.
- With the above facts in mind, just because you read the page in 2017, don’t think the info will be relevant in 2020. Check back JUST before your trip to make sure nothing has changed.
- I am not a geographic expert!!! I am just Dawn. If a country you are traveling to is NOT on the list for some reason, reach out to me. I will fix it right away. I want this list to be complete, but I may need your help to pull that off.
Most of the countries can be found here:
Canada is a region by region situation so we have a whole page dedicated to Canada. If you see something not included here let me know in the comment section.
China is a region by region situation so we have a whole page dedicated to China. If you see something not included here let me know in the comment section.