Hello! Dawn here again. We have been doing the “A Peek Inside the 2017 E-Cigarette Summit” series for that last month and a half. We still have a few speakers to talk about, and we will, but today we are taking a break in that reporting to do a fun blog on a very interesting subject:
Yep, it’s July and that means a few things:
1: Things are officially heating up in the weather department.
2: Tubers will be going down the Michigan rivers at record rates.
3: The Fourth of July will happen (Today in fact!) and we will celebrate another amazing year in the best country on earth, America!
4: This blog we started 2 years ago is still going and stronger than ever!!
That’s right, it was the last week of June back in 2015 that Cary Lee the founder of A Clean Cigarette brand electronic cigarette came to me and asked if I would do a blog for us. So starting in July, I took up the cause and wow, the blog taken on a life of its own in that time!
Let’s look at a few facts about the A Clean Cigarette Blog’s last Two years!
- We have had over 22,000 views on the blog!
- We have published 288 separate blog post and 10 pages!
- With an average of 950 words, a post the combined word count on the A Clean Cigarette Blog is roughly a whopping 273,600 words! And that does not include image captions OR the pages! (99% of which I wrote! There is NO WAY my High School English teacher would believe this if you told her!)
- We have had over 7K comments go through the comment filter!
- We have had readers visit us from almost every corner of the globe! Check out the pic below!
- 18,108 of those visitors are from the US alone!
- Facebook has referred over 5K visitors!
- Google search has referred over 6K visitors!
- The most visited blog post (1360 views) is:
- The second most viewed blog post (530 Views) is:
- My favorite blog post (6 views) is:
- Our first blog post was:
- An interesting blog post to do was:
- We started out doing 5 blog posts a week! Now we do between 1 and 2 posts a week.
- I have written 26 blog posts in direct response to reader posed questions or comments!
- I have had 76 readers reach out to me in e-mail! Thank you!!!
- This has been the best work project I have ever been a part of!!
Wowa, that’s a whole lot going on in two years! It’s been amazing and I thank each and every one of the amazing people who have visited this blog. The honest to Pete truth is, without you, none of this would be possible. If you have a question or comment drop me a line to AccAnswers@gmail.com OR leave a comment below. Also if you would like more information about A Clean Cigarette brand electronic cigarettes then visit our website at WWW.AcleanCigarette.com.
BTW: I am ALWAYS looking for good ideas to blog about. Of you have any thoughts feel free to reach out to me either with my e-mail above or by just dropping me an FB message on our main FB account. Here is an example of just one of the customer driven post we have done:
So ya, let me know and I will do my best to get you the information you deserve. Please keep in mind that I am just Dawn, the A Clean Cigarette blogger. I am not a Doctor, Lawyer or anything official like that. What I am is a smoker, who made the switch and now wants to help other smokers. So, ask any question, I will do my level best to find you accurate, sourceable information. The kind of information I would want to find if I had a question, nothing more, nothing less.
Happy Fourth of July All! Stay Safe! Ride Safe! and See you back here again next week when we continue with the next part of “A Peek Inside the 2017 E-Cigarette Summit”! Thank again!